Monday, January 12, 2009


First time in my life I am writing in the blog. Before this, I’m always heard from my friends about writing in the blog but, I don’t know how to create my own blog. Today, I so excited when my lecturer asked we to do our own blog. So, I really take this chance to do my own blog. Now, I have my own blog. Let’s enjoy my blog!!!
He is so gorgeous. First time I was so him, I really think that I’m fall in love him. Lets I introduce you my preferred actor profiles. His name is Lee Dong Wook. His profession as a actor and model. Lee Dong Wook birth date is 6 November 1981 and his star sign is scorpio. I am so happywhen I knows that our star sign is same with Lee Dong Wook. His has height about 184 cm and weight about 78 kg. Lee Dong Wook has B type of blood. His career is arrange by Jump Entertaiment. I think that all about him.

1 comment:

  1. HI THERE,

    NICE PICTURE :0

    ANYHOW, THIS ARE SOME OF MY COMMENTS:

    1. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME EVER writing A blog OR SOME PEOPLE WOULD SAY BLOGGING. Before this, I HAVE always heard from my friends about BLOGGING but, I don’t know how to create my own blog. Today, I AM so excited when my lecturer asked US to CREATE our own blog. So, I WOULD really LIKE take this chance to COME UP WITH my own blog. Now, I have my own blog. Let’s enjoy my blog!!! LEE DONG WOOK is so gorgeous. WHEN I SAW HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME, I REALLY THOUGHT THAT I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIM. Let ME introducey ou my MOST preferred actor'S profile. Lee Dong Wook'S profession IS as a actor and A model. HIS birth date is 6 November 1981 and his star sign is scorpio. I am so happy when I know that MY star sign is THE same with Lee Dong Wook. His height ISabout 184 cm and HE WEIGHS about 78 kg. Lee Dong Wook'S BLOOD TYPE IS B. His career is MANAGED by Jump Entertaiment. I think that'S all about him.


    TRY TO WRITE A BETTER ENTRY NEXT TIME OKAY? TAKE CARE

    ReplyDelete