Monday, January 19, 2009


Sony Ericson brand is my dream cellular phone. It is because Sony Ericson’s pattern is so beautiful. I have two types of model that I really wants to purchase, it is Sony Ericson W910 (left) and another model is Sony Ericson W705 (right) . But, I would to choose Sony Ericson W910 as my dream cellular phone.
Why I choose that model? It is because this model is new product from Sony Ericson that released on October 2008. This model also have polyphonic MP3 that I can download songs or video from internet.
Beside that, Sony Ericson W705 also have Memory Stick Micro (M2), 4 GB card included and 120 MB internal memory. This phone features have 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, video, and secondary video call camera. Sony Ericson W705 also have Walkman 3.0 player FM radio with RDS.
Now, I wants to tell you why I don't choose Sony Ericson W910. It is because this model also have Memory Stick Micro (M2) but it only 40 MB internal memory. This memory is not enough for me to save my personal things. Althought, this model only have 2 MP, 1600x120 pixels. This pixel cannot give me a good picture when I take photo using this cellular phone.
I think it is enough for me to tell you why I really wants to buy Sony Ericson W705 model series. I hope for the future I have this model cellular phone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Sony Ericsson is my favourite cellular phone brand. It is because Sony Ericsson’s PHONES ARE so beautiful. THERE ARE two modelS that I really want to purchase, it is Sony Ericson W910 (left) and another model is Sony Ericson W705 (right) . But, I would choose Sony Ericson W910 as my dream cellular phone.

    Why DO I choose that model? It is because this model is A new product from Sony Ericson that WAS released on October 2008. This model also have polyphonic MP3 that I can download songs or video from internet.

    BesideS that, Sony Ericson W705 also have Memory Stick Micro (M2), 4 GB card included and 120 MB internal memory. This phone features have 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, video, and secondary video call camera. Sony Ericson W705 also have Walkman 3.0 player FM radio with RDS.
    Now, I want to tell you why I dIDn't choose Sony Ericson W910. It is because this model also have Memory Stick Micro (M2) but it only 40 MB internal memory. This memory is not enough for me to save my personal things. Althought (WRONG SPELLING), this model only have 2 MP, 1600x120 pixels. This pixel WILL NOT give me good pictureS when I take photoS using this cellular phone.

    I think it is enough for me to tell you why I really want to buy Sony Ericson W705. I hope for the future I WILL have this cellular phone MODEL.

    I WANT (CORRECT)
    I WANTS (INCORRECT)
    SHE WANTS (CORRECT)
    THEY WANT (CORRECT)

    Pay more attention to your grammar okay?

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete